|Title:||Med/ Surg RN|
Currently hiring RN's for a great client in Tucson, AZ area. In this RN role, you will play an integral part in the patient's treatment plan as you collaborate with the team of healthcare professionals. RN's will help develop a detailed treatment plan for providing comprehensive mental health care patients require.
The Registered Nurse is responsible for the direct and indirect nursing care of all patients ranging in age from 18 years to geriatric experiencing medically complex conditions, general medical-surgical conditions, with rehabilitation and/or wound care needs.
The Registered Nurse (RN) duties include:
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skill to carry out the nursing process when providing patient care.
- Satisfies the established standards of the nursing practice.
- Supervises and delegates patient care tasks to LVN/LPN or CNA and other patient care team members.
Education and/or Experience:
- Graduate from an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Two or more years of acute care experience or rehabilitation as a Registered Nurse (RN) is preferred.
- A Registered Nurse who is currently licensed to practice, in good standing, by the state of employment.
- Must maintain current provider CPR certification throughout employment.
- ACLS certification required within one year of employment or as available courses allow (Applies to full-time staff RN, Charge Nurses, ICU and PRN who routinely charge and/or work ICU.)
This RN position offers a flexible schedule, comprehensive benefits, performance, attendance bonus, and more!