|Title:||Behavioral Health Technician|
Immediate openings for Behavioral Health Technicians (BHT). As a Behavioral Health Technician (BHT), you will administer therapeutic care to at-risk individuals who are experiencing difficulties with substance abuse, addiction, and mental illness through behavioral health and educational programs.
Perks: Create your own schedule. You pick the shifts you want and employees will also enjoy full benefit offerings to include medical, dental, and vision.
Position & Credential requirements:
- DDD Experience
- CPR certification ( updated in the last 12 months)
- CPI (updated in the last 12 months)
- Tuberculosis test within the last year
- Proof of Arizona Fingerprint Clearance Card with no restrictions
- Proof of completed physical received from the governing medical facility within the last year and have no work restrictions.
- 2 forms of government-issued identification (Driver’s License, Passport, Social Security Card, Birth certificate, residence card, etc.)