|Title:||Psych Tech (BHT)|
Immediate openings for Psych Techs (BHT) . As a Psych Tech (BHT) , you will administer therapeutic care to at-risk individuals who are experiencing difficulties with substance abuse, addiction, and mental illness through behavioral health and educational programs.
Perks: Create your own schedule. You pick the shifts you want, candidates will also enjoy full benefit offerings to include medical, dental, and vision.
Position & Credential requirements:
- High School Diploma/GED
- 1 year recent experience with SMI Adults
- CPR certification ( updated in the last 12 months)
- CPI (updated in the last 12 months)
- Tuberculosis test within the last year
- Proof of Arizona Fingerprint Clearance Card with no restrictions
- Proof of completed physical
- 2 forms of government-issued identification (Driver’s License, Passport, Social Security Card, Birth certificate, residence card, etc.)