Great opportunity to join an amazing Kitchen Staff as a Cafeteria Helper for the upcoming 2020-21 school year. We still have several P/T openings for Cafeteria Helpers in a Northeast Valley school district! If you are seeking part-time work to or to supplement your income this is the perfect role for you.
Salary: $12.00/hr + optional medical benefits. Employee referral bonus program and many more perks available in this role.
Schedule: Monday - Friday, Days. Hours average 15-40 hours per week depending on your availability and where you are placed. The start time can be as early as 6 am. You must be flexible to work where needed and have your own reliable transportation. This potentially can turn into full time if interested.
Cafeteria Helper Responsibilities:
- Unloading of food deliveries
- Placing food in dry, refrigerated, or freezer storage areas
- Food preparation
- Serving on the lunch line
- Training on the computer for meal service
- Money handling and verification
- Washing dishes, emptying trash, and cleaning floors
- Working various areas of set-up and providing clean-up
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous kitchen experience preferred
- Basic English comprehension and communication skills
- Ability to stand/move for the duration of shift
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen, fingerprint clearance, and background investigation
- Food Handlers Card
(you can obtain a food handlers card for $10.00 by visiting http://www.azfoodhandlers.com/eFoodMain.aspx)