Field Customer Service Representative
|Title:||Field Customer Service Representative|
We are looking for a Field Customer Service Representative. In this role, you will perform duties relative to dispatch, customer inquiries, requests, and complaints received in person, by telephone or mail.
- Respond to customer emergency calls and prepare on/off and investigation orders.
- Ascertain customer account data and resolve complaints from the Customer Information System or Company source documents.
- Dispatch all work (Field Activity) to field personnel via radio or Mobile Workforce Management (MWM) .
- Dispatch emergency Underground Services Alerts (USA) locates and communicates with other agencies for after-hour emergencies.
- Furnish information relative to company rates, rules, regulations, and water conservation.
- Operate the MWM system as needed to perform all duties of the dispatcher.
- Perform all phases of data entry work which may include updating, sorting, and closing service orders.
- Upon completion of appropriate training, receive and transmit telephone and radio calls to various Company personnel.
- Prepare reports as required.
- Serve as a relief for other Field Customer Service Representatives.
- Create and close field activities in the company’s billing system.
- Call to confirm next day CATCH water conservation inspections with the customers.
- Prepare customer notification letters
- General knowledge of office procedures relating to customer service and the ability to use Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel in the completion of daily tasks.
- Ability to type at the rate of 35 w.p.m.
- Upon successful completion of training, the ability to operate multiple independent online systems dealing with scheduling, shutdowns, county recorder’s/assessor’s offices in order to complete work orders.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications