|Division:||AtWork Internal Careers|
Seeking a motivated Recruiter Coordinator to join our our team to help recruit and build candidate relationships. This role is an important part of our client servicing initiatives. As a key player in our organization, you will represent candidates in their career search. Candidate engagement includes providing guidance and conducting thorough screening and assessments of candidate skills and experience while coaching the candidate through the client hiring process. Having a solid track record of positive, open, and professional communication will be critical in the Recruiter role.
The ideal Recruiter Coordinator will possess the following:
- Proactively build candidate pipeline for open positions.
- Create and write professional and accurate job postings for open positions for public distribution.
- Execute traditional and non-traditional recruiting methods to ensure fully qualified candidates are engaged.
- Manage accurate records in ATS database for applicant workflow.
- Continual follow-up with pipeline and placed candidates to ensure satisfaction levels are achieved
- Assist with recruiting initiatives for cross-functional divisions.
- Ensure all open seats are filled to exceed client expectations.
- Conduct interviews, reference checking, administer assessments, and background checks as required to ensure and uphold quality candidate screening requirements.
- Work in tandem with other recruiters as needed.
Perks of the Recruiter Coordinator role:
- Minimum 1 year of experience in recruiting
- High-volume and staffing agency experience a plus!
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office and Social Media Platforms
- Innovative, growth mindset with a "get it done" work ethic.
- Ability to work extended hours as needed.
Recruiter Coordinator Compensation includes base salary (DOE) + competitive commission package.
- Enhanced PTO Program
- Health & Wellness Benefits
- Company Outings
- Community Service & Volunteer Initiatives
- On-going Training & Development Opportunities
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications