|Title:||Special Education Teacher- Pre- K|
Searching for the next step in your educator career? We are currently hiring stellar Pre-K Special Education Teachers (SPED) for the upcoming 2020-2021 school year. Be a part of leading and developing our youth from the beginning. As a Pre-K Special Education Teacher, you will impact the environment directly as we work to educate the whole child. A key element in this nurturing role will be to provide emotional and academic support and act as a liaison between the school district and the student's family. Overseeing the behavior management and creating positive intervention plans are keys to success in this role.
Salary up to $40K DOE. Optional health benefits are available along with a great employee referral bonus program!
- Provide case management for students on an IEP
- Adhere to HIPAA guidelines for confidentiality
- Work with other staff to coordinate additional accommodations and modifications of students work to help them succeed
- Maintain accurate and complete data
- Bachelors/ Master’s degree in Special Education or equivalent
- Active Arizona Early Childhood Special Education Certificate
- Active CPI Training Certificate
- Active First Aid/ CRP/ Food Handlers cards
If you have the ability to create an environment that is unique to young students in Pre-K and enjoy being a part of their growth both emotionally and physically, apply today for Immediate consideration.