|Title:||Behavioral Health Technician - Casa Grande|
Immediate openings for Behavioral Health Technicians (BHT). As a Behavioral Health Technician (BHT), you will administer therapeutic care to at-risk youth who are experiencing difficulties with substance abuse, addiction, and mental illness through behavioral health and educational programs. We are looking for well qualified individuals that have experience specifically with youth. Apply ASAP!!
Perks: Create your own schedule. You pick the shifts you want and employees will also enjoy full benefit offerings to include medical, dental, and vision.
Position & Credential requirements:
- High School Diploma/GED
- CPR certification ( updated in the last 12 months)
- Tuberculosis test within the last year
- Proof of Arizona Fingerprint Clearance Card with no restrictions
- Proof of completed physical received from the governing medical facility within the last year and have no work restrictions.
- 2 forms of government-issued identification (Driver’s License, Passport, Social Security Card, Birth certificate, residence card, etc.)