|Title:||Occupational Therapist (OT) - Education Based|
Immediately hiring for experienced Occupation Therapists (ESS) working with students ranging from K-12th grade. As an Occupational Therapist (ESS), you will have the opportunity to help students with academics, play and leisure, social participation, and transition/ work skills. In this role, you will serve as a consultant and liaison to school staff and administration, parents, students, and agencies serving the best interest of the whole child.
Salary is up to $54K DOE + optional benefits. Employees also participate in a referral program for added earnings.
- Participate in Early Intervention
- Med/Surg/ Pediatric knowledge for occupational therapy treatment
- Screen and evaluate students physical and developmental self- help functioning skills
- Participate in in-service activities geared toward the OT profession
- Use standardized tests and customized measures to evaluate the student in various areas
- Bachelors Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Masters Degree Preferred
- Must have current Occupational Therapist License
- Ability to obtain fingerprint clearance card
- Completion of a 6 month supervised clinical affiliation
- 2 years of pediatric/ elementary school experience
Do you have a soft place in your heart for being a part of Early Intervention with children? Apply today as a qualified Occupational Therapist for immediate consideration.