|Title:||Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Chandler, AZ $32/hr|
Hiring now for skilled Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) to join an amazing team of healthcare professionals. Minimum 1 year working with the geriatric patient population preferred. We are looking for a compassionate LPN with an ability to remain calm under pressure. The LPN will be responsible for monitoring patients, performing routine checks, and assisting doctors and other nurses. To be successful as an LPN you should be able to take direction and work well in stressful situations. A good LPN has great observational skills and empathy for patients while remaining professional.
Salary: $30 - $32/hr DOE + optional medical benefits.
This position offers block scheduling with 12 hours shifts (6 AM - 6 PM & 6 PM - 6 AM), 7 days per week with schedule preference flexibility. This role holds an opportunity to move into a direct employment status with our team based on business needs and overall performance and attendance.
- Monitor patients throughout their treatment.
- Perform routine checks of patients' vital signs.
- Ensure that patients take their medication.
- Assist doctors and registered nurses.
- Liaise with patients' families.
- Clear AZ state license.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Empathy for patients.
- Ability to take instructions from doctors and nurses.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Apply today for immediate consideration and begin working with a wonderful patient population and an elevated team of healthcare professionals.