Commercial Loan Processor
|Title:||Commercial Loan Processor|
We are looking for a Commercial Loan Officer. In this role, you will be a highly motivated and resourceful member of the Loan Servicing Department. This role requires someone with strong follow-through skills who is adaptable and embraces change.
- Board all types of loans, perform loan maintenance on bank system, process payoffs and loan payments including participation payments.
- Assist Loan Officers and other bank personnel in resolving inquiries and issues relating to loan servicing.
- Maintain/update ticklers and follow-up on insurance, UCCs, recorded loan documents, and title policies.
- Monitor and update tax service on loans collateralize by real estate.
- Review construction draws including supporting reports, vouchers, change orders submitted by Voucher Control Agents and disburse based on a percentage of completion. Track construction budgets.
- File UCC’s to perfect the bank’s lien and conduct UCC post searches.
- Scan loan documents and perform callbacks on scanned financials.
- Reconcile and complete periodic certifications of GL accounts, resolve non-posted items and billing discrepancies to include all loan collection expenses, vendor and professional fees.
- Archive and maintain records according to the bank’s retention policy.
- The ability to work in an evolving and fast-paced environment.
- 3 Years of related experience and/or training; work-related experience should consist of commercial loan servicing background.
- Intermediate servicing and processing knowledge of commercial, construction, real estate, and consumer loan products including knowledge of related state and federal lending and compliance laws and regulations.
- Intermediate knowledge of loan regulations such as RESPA, HMDA, REG O, flood regulations, bank lending policies, and federal/state banking rules and regulations.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: