|Title:||Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Paradise Valley, AZ $22|
Immediate openings for skilled Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) to work NOC shift (6PM - 6AM) for a wonderful skilled nursing facility in Paradise Valley, AZ. You will provide outstanding patient care and physical support for patients and residents on a daily basis. CNAs will assist patients with daily activities to include administering medication but the core functions on the job include: bathe and dress patients, serve meals, and help patients eat along with taking and recording vital signs. Minimum 1 year working with the geriatric patient population preferred.
Salary: $22/hr NOC Shift (6PM - 6AM) Weekends preferred + optional medical benefits.
This registry staff role holds an opportunity to move into a direct employment status with our team based on business needs and overall performance and attendance. All healthcare professionals must be comfortable working in a COVID environment regardless of unit assignment.
Specific Job Requirements
- State Certified Nursing Assistant Certification.
- Current CPR (American Heart Association).
- Nursing degree from a CNA program.
- Arizona Level 1 Fingerprint Clearance Card.
- Ability to think and work independently and with direction, and communicate with staff members in a fast-paced and sometimes stressful environment.
- Current certification as a Certified Nursing Assistant.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Current identification.
- Comfortable using a computer.
- Excellent personal hygiene.
Apply today for immediate consideration and begin working with a wonderful patient population and an elevated team of healthcare professionals.