Responsible for manufactures quality semi-custom and custom cabinetry for cabinet showrooms throughout the United States. We are in search of quality Cabinet Assembler to help us reach our next level of success. The Cabinet Assembler is responsible for the final stage of the cabinet manufacturing process ensuring the product is ready for inspection and delivery
This is full-time positions on 1st shift
Schedule: Mon - Fri 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Job Type: Temp to Hire - Fulltime
Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
Machine Operator: 1 year (Preferred)
- Required to perform a variety of tasks that require manual material handling and the use of hand tools, machinery, and equipment.
- Good hand-eye coordination and upper extremity motor skills are essential for most job tasks.
- MUST be able to read a tape measure.
- Knowledge of safe work practices.
- Basic math, reading and counting skills, pushing/pulling without assistance.
- Lifting products with varying weights occasionally, twisting, bending, reaching, and the ability to stand for long periods.
- Ability to work with various tools.
- Reads move ticket and/or sketch to understand the cabinet to be built
- Identifies parts needed for the completion of a cabinet
- Required to lift, push, pull, and/or carry up to 50 lbs.
- Assembles cases, drawers, hardware, or other accessories.
- Able to use using various equipment including nail guns, staple guns, drills, screw guns, saws, and other equipment or machinery
- Responsible to inspect all parts for quality during the assembly process.
- MUST be able to understand and follow oral and written