We are looking for a Compensation Manager. In this role, you will manage common compensation functions, including survey participation, job evaluation, salary structure development, incentive plan design, and associated analysis.
- Administer the compensation program semi-annually including data preparation, manager communication, education, and employee communication; participates in salary and labor market surveys to determine prevailing pay rates and benefits.
- Create and evaluates job descriptions that incorporate consistent, relevant, and sustainable role design and support compliance, communication and organizational performance objectives. Regularly audit FLSA status, physical requirements and ADA-related content of existing positions. Perform periodic review and update of job descriptions to incorporate developments in industry standards, compensation and alignment with operational requirements.
- Administrate, communicate and implement compensation programs, applying consistent, effective controls, utilization analysis, client support and timely payment execution
- Perform compensation analysis, evaluates prevailing rates in similar organizations and industries, and establishes competitive rates designed to attract, retain, and motivate employees.
- Analyze company compensation policies and practices for effectiveness, relevance, consistency with industry/market practices, administrative design and value proposition. Recommends compensation adjustments utilizing knowledge of prevailing rates, types of wage incentive systems, and special compensation programs for professional, technical, sales, operational, supervisory, managerial, and executive roles
- Maintain current personnel structure and managing headcount for employment tracking and forecasting
Ideal Individual will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in Compensation and/or Total Reward programs required.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications