|Title:||Entry Level Machine Operators|
HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATES
ATTENTION High School Graduates!! Immediate openings for multiple Machine Operators who will be responsible for set-up, operating and tending to machines that mix, cook, season, convey and wrap food products.
This is a great Opportunity for anyone that wants to learn the Manufacturing Industry.
NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY!
MACHINE OPERATOR Responsibilities:
- Ensure product remains within the company specifications by following batch sheets, formulas and set up procedures.
- Ensure product remains within food safety guidelines and product specifications.
- Operates equipment in a safe manner to meet production requirements and to minimize waste and maximize productivity.
- Measures and records data.
- Verifies that all labels and ingredients and materials are correct to ensure food safety.
Position Type: $16/HR with shift differential pay. Full work schedule (40 hrs/wk) plus OT opportunity. Full benefits offered. Candidates must be able to successfully pass drug and criminal background screen.